Come and enjoy Anjou's sweet way of life rigth at the heart of its countryside, through its woods and orchards, on hilly tracks that run across the hedged farmland.
The cottage is located in the countryside and surrounded by fields and woods; it was formerly a sheep barn. It has a surface area of about 100 m² and can accomodate up to 6 persons. It was completely renovated in the building's original spirit (exposed stone facade and wooden beams). Furthermore, it meets accessibility standards for physically disabled people.
An efficient draught proofing and a pellet stove ensure a comfortable atmosphere all year round.
On the ground floor,
- The living room, a very bright place, puts together rustic style and modern facilities : it has a fully fitted kitchen, a couch that can be unfolded and a tv.
- The bathroom has a walk-in shower, a washbowl, and toilets ;
- The cellar with a dishwasher and a washing machine ;
On the first floor,
- The main bedroom with a double bed and a nice view on the field ;
- A second bedroom with two single beds and a roof window ;
- There is an oaken parquet floor in both bedrooms ;
- Toilets with a washbowl
- A terrace with garden furniture and a sun umbrella ;
- A barbecue ;
- A parking space ;
- A ping-pong table on demand ;
The cottage is fully equipped in order to ensure an optimal comfort durign your stay.
- Induction cooking rings
- Micro-waves oven
- Washing machine
- Electric kettle, toaster, coffee pot
- Steam iron and ironing table
Little track through the wood near the cottage.